Open Water Swims
Every Wednesday morning, we set up our 750 meter course. Watersafety is provided. The cost of the swim is $10 per person. Swimmers may start a lap any time between 7 and 7:30 a.m.
About the Boulder Reservoir
Boulder Reservoir is a 700-acre, multi-use recreation and water-storage facility, owned and managed by the City of Boulder and operated as a water supply by the Northern Colorado Water Conservancy District. It is used for recreation, drinking water and irrigation. Popular recreation activities at the reservoir include boating, swimming, sun bathing, water skiing, fishing, picnics, walking, running, cycling and wildlife viewing.
Weather, closure and other updates are posted to our Twitter feed on the lower right.
Boulder Reservoir Information
- 2015 Special Event Schedule and Closures Due to Events
- Parks - Boulder Reservoir Infrastructure Improvements
- Boulder Reservoir
- Boulder Reservoir Aquatic Nuisance Species
- Boulder Reservoir History
- Boulder Reservoir Site Management Plan
- Boulder Reservoir Master Plan
- Boulder Reservoir Special Event Application
- Boulder Reservoir Contact List