- Navigation Guide: Landlord-Tenant Regulations in Chapter 10-12, “Mobile Homes”
- Navigation Guide: Landlord-Tenant Regulations in Chapter 10-12, “Mobile Homes” - Print Friendly
- Guía sobre las reglas para propietarios del parque, dueños de casa e inquilinos en el Capítulo 10-12, “Casas móviles”
- Guía sobre las reglas para propietarios del parque, dueños de casa e inquilinos en el Capítulo 10-12, “Casas móviles” - Facilidad de impresión
- A Guide for Selling and Buying a Manufactured Home in Boulder, Colorado (English)
- Una guía para vender y comprar una casa prefabricada en Boulder, Colorado (Española)
- Language Access Notice
- Mobile Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Grants & Other Resources for Neighborhoods
Manufactured Home Community Resources
Manufactured Home Communities Water Metering & Water Quality
Disputes not addressed in the pad lease
MHC Owner/Management Guides
- MHC Service Outage Guide - MHC managers and owners may use this fillable guide to help plan for and respond to water or sewer outages, or sewer backups.
Manufactured Home Inspections (required when selling homes built before June 15, 1976)
Companies Licensed to Perform Baseline, Renewal and SmartRegs Inspections*
|Abacus Inspection Service||248 S. Madison Ave. - Louisville, CO 80027||303-554-5840|
|Davis Inspection Services||590 Bow Mountain Road - Boulder, CO 80304||303-588-1956|
|Home-Spec Inspections, LLC||902 Sleepy Hollow Road - Golden, CO 80401||720-219-7445|
|Independent Services||913 E. 5 th Ave. - Longmont, CO 80501||303-651-3599|
|MSE Inspections||4738 McKinley Dr. - Boulder, CO 80303||303-499-3163|
|PPS Inspection Services||9705 Quay Loop -Westminster, CO 80021||303-472-3528|
|Rocky Mountain Inspections, LLC||500 Manhattan Dr, A2 - Boulder, CO 80303||303-588-9020|
|Roberts and Sons||7920 Grasmere Dr. - Boulder, CO 80301||303-581-9937|
|Scott Home Inspection||3728 West CR 10 - Berthoud, CO 80513||303-373-2424|
*This is not an all-inclusive list of companies and people that are officially licensed by the city to perform both inspections. Please consult the Yellow Pages or search online to learn about others who may be able to help. You should always ask the company or person if they are officially licensed by the city to perform the necessary inspections.
Universal Zero Waste Ordinance
The City of Boulder has a Universal Zero Waste Ordinance that requires access for all residents, businesses and visitors to recycling and composting as conveniently as trash. This includes mobile home parks! Please see our UZWO webpage for all the details and contact the Zero Waste Team with any questions: ZeroWaste@bouldercolorado.gov or 303-441-1931.
Manufactured Housing Strategy
Boulder’s manufactured housing communities provide a lifestyle valued by their residents at a relatively affordable cost. The city has committed to preserving this housing option and has taken many supportive actions.
In 2019, the city adopted a Manufactured Housing Strategy, which includes Guiding Principles for decision making and a two-year (2020-21) Action Plan. The final report for the Manufactured Housing Strategy Action Plan was published in 2022.
- Manufactured Housing Strategy and Action Plan PDF
- Estrategia De Viviendas Prefabricadas Y Plan De Accion PDF
- Manufactured Housing Strategy Action Plan (2019 – 2021) FINAL REPORT (English) PDF
- Plan de acción de la estrategia de vivienda prefabricada (2019-2021): Reporte final (Spanish) PDF