Planning & Development Services Online Center
I Want To
Planning & Development Services (P&DS) Center
- Tuesday, Dec. 17, the Planning & Development Services Center will be closed all day
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesdays: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Note: Beginning Monday, Dec. 2, customers submitting building permit applications and resubmittals in-person will be required to be signed in to see a project specialist by 3 p.m. Customers who are not signed in by that time will be asked to return the following day. This is a pilot program that will run through January 2020, at which time staff will evaluate the impacts of this change.
1739 Broadway, Third Floor
Boulder, CO 80302
Project specialists are available for walk-in consultations during P&DS business hours.
Schedule an Appointment
You can make an appointment with project specialists for building permit submittals and resubmittals as well as general questions.
General questions: 303-441-1880
Online Customer Self-Service Portal
You can use the online Customer Self-Service Portal to:
- Check the status of your application
- Pay select fees
- Access rental and contractor licensing information
- Request inspections or view daily inspection schedule
- Fill out select applications online