Planning & Development Services Online Center
Next week March 6-10, several members of the Services Center team will be attending continuing education classes as part of the Colorado Chapter ICC.You may experience longer wait times during this week. We encourage you to plan accordingly and use our online or Skip-a-Trip services when possible.
P&DS Center to Update Waiting Line Management in 2017
As part of its commitment to continually improving customer service, the Planning and Development Services (P&DS) Center anticipates introducing new waiting line management software in January 2017. The benefits of the new system include:
- Customer log-in at the front counter, including the ability to receive text message notifications regarding place in the line.
- A visible waiting queue displayed on a flat screen in the P&DS Center, for customers to track progress, along with other announcements or important information for customers.
- More accurate wait-time estimates based on real-time data.
- More complete and accurate data for staff to use to understand customer experience and make future improvements.
About Planning and Development Services
Planning and Development Services (P+DS) coordinates all of the development-related functions across the city's Planning, Housing and Sustainability and Public Works departments.
Boulder Planning - Updates about local development and planning information.
Map of Development Review Projects - Including project documents
Hours of Operation
Typically, the P&DS Center is open during the lunch hour and continuously available to customers from:
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays; and
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesdays.
*Tuesday Morning Trainings (8 to 10 a.m.)
The services center opens at 10 a.m. on Tuesdays to allow staff to attend weekly trainings and/or coordination meetings as part of the ongoing commitment to improve customer service. The Services Center opens at 8 a.m. on Tuesdays that follow a Monday holiday.
The P+DS Center is located on the third floor of the Park Central building at 1739 Broadway, near the corner of Broadway and Arapahoe Avenue, next door to Mustard's Last Stand. Metered parking is available on the south side of the building off of Arapahoe Avenue.
Project Specialists are available for walk-in consultations during P+DS business hours. You may also leave a phone message for the Project Specialists during P+DS business hours at 303-441-1880, and they will return calls in the order they were received.