- Avoid flying over areas that are shaded red on the noise abatement map. If you must fly over red-shaded areas, maintain 7,500 feet mean sea level (MSL) or higher.
- Avoid high rotations-per-minute propeller settings.
- Watch out for heavy glider operations on the parallel grass runway. The glider traffic pattern is an inside power pattern for Runways 8 and 26.
- Crosswind entries are discouraged.
- All downwind legs should be flown south of Jay Road.
- Frequent "no radio" operations.
- Traffic pattern altitude is 6,300 feet MSL.
- Use Runway 8 in calm wind conditions and Runway 26 in west wind only.
Note: Aircraft approaching at over 100 knots Indicated Air Speed cannot comply with these procedures.