Planning & Development Services Online Center
I Want To
Planning & Development Services (P&DS) Center
Upcoming Services Center Schedule Changes
- From Mar. 2 to Mar. 6, several members of the Services Center team will be attending continuing education classes. You may experience longer wait times during this week. We encourage you to use our online services when possible at www.boulderplandevelop.net and through the customer self-service portal.
Tuesday, Mar. 17 the Services Center will be closed for a staff in-service day. It will reopen on Wednesday, Mar. 18 at 8 a.m.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (sign in by 3 p.m.)*
- Tuesdays: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (sign in by 3 p.m.)*
Project specialists are available for walk-in consultations during P&DS regular hours (sign in by 3 p.m.).
*Beginning Monday Mar. 2, customers submitting all application types will be required to be signed in to see a project specialist in the office by 3 p.m. This includes administrative, land use and technical document reviews as well as landmark alteration certificates. Customers who arrive to submit after that time will be asked to return the following day. This is a pilot program that will run through this spring, at which time Planning and Development Services will evaluate the impacts of this change.
Schedule an Appointment
Scheduled appointments with project specialists are currently unavailable. Check back this spring for an update on making an appointment with a project specialist for building permit submittals, resubmittals and general questions.
1739 Broadway, Third Floor
Boulder, CO 80302
General questions: 303-441-1880
Online Customer Self-Service Portal
You can use the online Customer Self-Service Portal to:
- Check the status of your application
- Pay select fees
- Access rental and contractor licensing information
- Request inspections or view daily inspection schedule
- Fill out select applications online