Parking Services manages the parking garages, on-street parking systems and enforcement for Boulder's three major commercial districts: Downtown Boulder, University Hill and Boulder Junction. We also manage the 10 Neighborhood Parking Permit programs throughout Boulder.
Our mission is to provide quality program, parking, enforcement, maintenance, and alternative mode services through the highest level of customer service, efficient management and effective problem solving.
- Pay a parking ticket
- Appeal a parking ticket
- Report a broken parking meter or pay station
- Get the Parkmobile Pay-by-Phone app
What We Offer
- Multiple Parking Options
- Ways to Save Money & Time
- Parking Permits
- Multi Modal Transportation Options
- Pay Station Parkmobile Pay-By-Phone
Parking Office Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Closed daily: 12-12:30 p.m.
The Parking Services Transaction Counter is closed daily from 12 - 12:30 p.m.