Access and Parking Services
Please visit the 2017 Changes to Parking Garages page for FAQs, contact and schedule information.
Who We Are
Access and Parking Services manages the parking garages, on-street parking systems and enforcement for Boulder's three major commercial districts: Downtown Boulder, University Hill and Boulder Junction. We also manage the Neighborhood Parking Permit program throughout Boulder.
Our mission is to provide quality program, parking, enforcement, maintenance, and alternative mode services through the highest level of customer service, efficient management and effective problem solving.
- Pay a parking ticket
- Appeal a parking ticket
- Report a broken parking meter or pay station
- Get the Parkmobile Pay-by-Phone app
What We Offer
- Multiple Parking Options
- Ways to Save Money & Time
- Parking Permits
- Multi Modal Transportation Options
- Pay Station Parkmobile Pay-By-Phone
Access and Parking Office Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Closed daily: 12 to 12:30 p.m.