East Boulder Community Center
Lap Swimming for Vulnerable Populations
Visit the East Boulder Community Center for lap lane swimming the following times:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday: 2 - 4 p.m.
Booking a specific lane will not guarantee you that lane upon arrival at the facility. You may be required to use a different lane based on staff’s need to accommodate pool access per ADA or another operational need.
Outdoor & Aquatic Fitness
T/TH - 2:30p-3:15p
- Participants must enter the pool from the patio. It is easiest to access this entrance from the West Side of the building. Please park in front of the Senior Center and walk around the west side of the building.
- Do not enter the building until invited in by a staff member. To minimize the risk, the staff have disinfected the site after each group has used the pool. Once the pool area is ready for your use, a staff member will invite you in. Remember to maintain 6’ of social distance while waiting to enter the pool area
- Participants must wear face coverings while in the pool area until they are ready to enter the water. The City of Boulder requires all users to wear face coverings to enter our facilities. If you, refuse to wear one, you will be asked to leave. Water fitness participants will not be required to wear them while swimming. However, you will be required to put them on once you leave the pool. Lifeguards will be wearing them as well, unless they are in the lifeguard stand or alone in the office.
Choose from bootcamp or aquatic fitness!