East Boulder Community Center
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday 5:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday 8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
The lap pool opens when the facility opens. Pools close one-half hour before the center's closing time. Please check the pool schedules before your visit.
Events and Updates
Holiday and shutdown schedule for Parks and Recreation facilities
- 25-yard 8 lane indoor pool
- Leisure pool with lazy river, bubble bench and 150 ft. water slide
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Men's, women's and family locker rooms
- Spacious weight room
- Indoor climbing/bouldering wall
- Double gymnasium
- Fitness room
- Dance studio
- Child care
- Classroom and birthday party/meeting space
- Outdoor sand volleyball, racquetball/handball and tennis courts
- East Boulder Community Park
Towels are available for annual pass holders or rental at the centers, but patrons must bring their own locks for use in the locker rooms.
Electric vehicle charging stations
The charging stations cost $1 per hour, and you just need to check in with the front desk, pay the fee, leave an ID for the FOB, and then use the FOB to activate the charging station. There is often a parking issue near the two stations, so if you let us know when you're coming, we can try to make sure a spot is available.
Bus Routes serving East Boulder Community Center
The RTD website provides schedules and information on how to get to the recreation centers by bus. The SKIP and 225 bus generally serves the East Boulder Community Center.
East Boulder Community Center opened in 1991.