North Boulder Recreation Center
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 6 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday: 6:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday: 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
The pools close at least one-half hour before the center's closing time. Check the pool schedules before your visit.
For the most accurate facility information, please listen to the recreation center voicemail recording and follow our Parks and Recreation Twitter account.
Come celebrate 30 years of Flyers Gymnastics from 5:30 to 6:15 p.m. on Thurs., May 1, at the North Boulder Recreation Center.
The Parks and Recreation Departments Youth Services Initiative (YSI) program will host an art show opening from 5 to 7 p.m. on Monday, May 5
- Lap pool (25 yard, eight lane) with ramps
- Leisure pool with an accessible water slide and ramps
- Racquetball courts
- Dry sauna
- Weight room and cardio space
- Child care
- Classroom and birthday party/meeting space
- Dance, yoga and multi-purpose rooms
- State of the art gymnastics center
- Four lighted tennis courts and two platform tennis courts
- B-cycle station
Towels are available for annual pass holders or rental at the centers, but patrons must bring their own locks for use in the locker rooms.
Bus Routes serving North Boulder Recreation Center
The RTD website provides schedules and information on how to get to the recreation centers by bus. The SKIP and 208 buses generally serve the North Boulder Recreation Center.